It takes a village to win an election and any and all help would be gratefully accepted and appreciated. Let me know if you can:
- Contributions are very welcome! If you can support my campaign effort, please click here.
- Help out on the Campaign Committee [attend a few meetings to help strategize and organize].
- Place a lawn sign on your yard around election time [if you live in 4th Ward, or if you have frontage on a main road in Radnor].
- Host a small, low-key coffee hour at my house to introduce my neighbors to Lisa [if you live in the 4th Ward].
- Spend a few hours walking door to door with Lisa to keep her company while campaigning. Sign up here!
- Help design and order campaign materials [yard signs, printed materials, etc.].
- Help design and/or maintain a website.
- Help organize events [debates, press conferences, fundraisers].
- Help out at the polls on Election Day.
For more details or to begin volunteering, email our campaign at LisaBinWard4@gmail.com.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media as well as check in to my blog for weekly updates! By profession, I am a writer and still submit editorials regularly to the Main Line Suburban. Here you will find my latest pieces!